Thursday, February 28, 2013

Panic! My Whole30 starts TOMORROW!

I’m not going to lie. Last night I lied in bed just wondering panicking about what foods I would miss. How bad my “withdrawal” would be. And whether or not I could do this at all.

I also started to question whether or not I REALLY wanted to come out of this thing and NEVER want something like an Oreo or Big Mac again.

A loud voice in my head started yelling “I DON’T REALLY WANT TO DO THIS! I TAKE IT BACK!”

Luckily, I woke up more level-headed this morning and felt better and more confident about the journey. And although I am STILL wondering about what I will and won’t want to eat AFTER my Whole30 is done, I am trying to just take it one day at a time. Because if what happens to a majority of the people who have done a Whole30 before happens to me, then although I might be concerned about this stuff now, I won’t be then. And after all, that IS (part of) my goal, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment