Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 14

Day 14 was good. I had that burst of special energy that they refer to as Tigers Blood. I feel good and SORE from my workout yesterday (in places that I didn’t even know could get sore, people!). And I feel like I can totally pull this off for AT LEAST another two weeks.

There was really nothing more to report other than my energy elevation – which was VERY nice!

Day 14 meals:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, carrots (raw) and spinach

Lunch: Spinach & butter lettuce salad, 2 boiled eggs, kalamata olives, tomatoes, mushrooms and balsamic vinegar with olive oil (it is AMAZING what a different vinegar can do to spice up your salad!)

Dinner: Grilled steak and asparagus with a sweet potato and coconut aminos/manna (so yum!).

And that about wrapped up Day 14 for me.

16 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment