Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 26 & 27

To be honest, at this point I am running out of things to say – I can’t wait to tell you all the BIG things that have changed since Day 1 – but I am hoping to reveal all those big things in my AFTER post.

So for now, I will just tell you what was on my menu for days 26 & 27 and also let you know that I worked out on Day 26! With company in town starting Day 28 I am sure it will be hard to find the time for my workouts, but I am going to try… stay tuned to hear how that went!

Day 26:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and left-over asparagus

Lunch: Tuna on celery, raw carrots, a handful of pecans and curry sweet potato chips

Dinner: Slow Cooker Curry Ribs with onions, carrots, celery and a side of steamed cauliflower.

 

Day 27:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, half a banana and left-over cauliflower

Lunch: Tuna on celery, raw carrots and left-over onions from the slow-cooker ribs on Day 26

Dinner: Slow-Cooker Turkey Chili with red & green bell peppers, onions and jalepeno (it was SO GOOD), topped with Paleo Sour Cream! YUMMMM!

 

3 days to go people. THREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment