Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 18

I did not sit down today.

Okay, I may have sat down 6 times: 3 times to feed the baby and 3 times to feed myself.

Okay, 8 – add two times I had to sit in the car to go to the grocery store: going & coming back.

I don’t count sitting on the potty – because with a baby on your lap and a toddler waiting to play – you BARELY get to sit down.

But the rest of the day was errands, cleaning, chores, prepping food, cooking food, etc., etc.

It was quite a successful day for me, but I am exhausted – I have a few recipes I need to share with you from last week and tonight (a Paleo/Whole30 MAYO – that is FANTASTIC – my first mayo was AWFUL!)

But those recipes will be for another night. Tonight I am ready for bed and so I will simply share with you my Day 18 menu:

Breakfast: Turkey Sausage crumble, warm cabbage & carrot slaw with sesame seeds and a handful of blackberries

Lunch: Left-over burgers, onions & mushrooms, green beans & tomatoes, broccoli and half an avocado

Dinner: Turkey Stuffed green peppers with roasted cauliflower

Day 18 done. 12 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment