Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 4 (quick check-in): A little dizzy & nauseous

Today I don’t feel like killing anyone (the Whole30 Timeline says that on Day 4 most people wake up feeling a bit aggressive and lacking in patience because of the Whole30 diet… but I don’t feel that way… yet (it’s only 9:15am).

Instead – this morning I am feeling kind of dizzy and a bit nauseated. Nothing too concerning -  I felt kind of nauseous after breakfast two days ago too – I think I may have just had too much to eat… gonna pull back tomorrow and see if that helps. I think this is just a matter of figuring out how much protein/fat/veggies I need and in what proportions… I’ll figure it out – until then, hot tea has helped ease the nausea.

The dizziness could probably be my blood sugar trying to work itself out. But if it continues more than a few more days or gets much worse – I will have to do some more checking and see if there is something more to it.

Just a brief update on this morning of Day 4. I will be sure to do my full Day 4 update after the day is complete! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment