Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 16

Day 16 was lovely.

The day was busy with wonderful things like…

Shopping for new running shoes (a fantastic Birthday present from my husband). As I get back in shape and become healthier due to a better diet, I am getting closer and closer to my goal of running again. But first things first, good running shoes! I LOVE my new shoes and I had so much fun shopping for them. It is amazing how quickly you and your feet remember what the “right” running shoe feels like. When I found it – I knew!

Then a relaxing manicure/pedicure – another birthday present!

An entire afternoon without cooking, cleaning or chasing children! What a treat!

Then when I came home my husband was getting ready to cook dinner for me (my birthday dinner). He made sure to make mine Whole30 style and it was delicious (I made him try mine and he said he couldn’t taste the difference) the big difference for him was that he didn’t eat as many veggies as I did.

So that was pretty much the sum of Day 16. Below is my Day 16 menu:

Breakfast: eggs, mushrooms, spinach

Lunch: Left-over chicken and roasted veggies.

Dinner: Broiled Grouper cheek, steamed crawfish, sauteed green beans with tomatoes and garlic.

It was a DELICIOUS day!

16 down, 14 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment