Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 28: 2 days to go and my hardest days are still ahead of me!

Family is now in town. It would serve as the best challenge of my Whole30 to have both a holiday (that typically revolves around junk food like chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, and sugar covered marshmallow chicks) AND family in town (remember that whole “psychological/emotional” connection to food the Whole30 talks about – well, a lot of that stems from what we do with family – and on both sides of mine – we eat. It’s what we do to bond, to connect. If we aren’t at a table eating together, we are off our separate ways). The point is – the biggest challenge of my Whole30 begins now… 2 days from the end!

And so far, it’s been a piece of cake (figurative, not literal. Cause that would be bad).

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and left-over cauliflower

Lunch: Left-over chili with Paleo Sour Cream and cucumber salad with red wine vinegar, sea salt and pepper

Dinner: Slow-cooker Roast with mushrooms and onions, mashed cauliflower and broccoli.

28 days down. 2, let me say that again, TWO days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment